Do you feel good about buying American sourced goods? Here's an especially knitterly and creative way to accomplish this, the Among Friends Fiber Club. Look at what (and who!) is involved!
Club members will receive:
- 4 shipments of yarn & coordinating pattern — shipped every other month starting December 1, 2012
- The first shipment features a skein of yarn dyed by Knitted Wit and a skein of yarn dyed by Sincere Sheep with a pattern by Julia Farwell-Clay (Hey! That's me!) and a custom printed project bag.
- The second shipment includes a skein of yarn dyed by Sincere Sheep with a pattern by Kira Dulaney of Kira K Designs.
- The third shipment features a skein of yarn dyed by Curious Creek Fibers and a pattern by Christina Wilkens of Fiesty Knits!
- The fourth shipment includes two skeins of yarn dyed by Knitted Wit with a pattern by Sivia Harding.